Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Raining Cats and Dogs!


By now the June sock club boxes are on their way to you, and hopefully most of you have received your packages. When we were planning this year's sock club last year, the theme for June was something entirely different. In the process of several things changing over the course of a year, we adjusted the theme and yarn entirely and I'm so happy that we did! Our pets are very much a part of our lives here at Woolgirl, and we know that the majority of you have either a dog or cat or both, so we hope that this kit is as close to your heart as it is to ours'.

Be sure to enter the contest also, as there are lots of super cute knitting accessory bags to win! Wouldn't your "It's Raining Cats and Dogs" colorway look great in one of these? The link to the contest is on the right sidebar.


We're so glad you've joined us for the sock club this year and as always, happy knitting!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. This month's package was exceptionally near and dear to my heart. I've always been an animal lover and am lucky enough to have turned it into something more. About 12 years ago my husband and I built a small boarding kennel for dogs and cats. So let's just say my life has literally gone to the dogs! Thanks for the GREAT kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was no place to include my name on the questionnaire. How will you know if I won?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwww!! This month's kit is the best! I love. As usual now one does it like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. every one of your kits is like a gorgeous gift bag filled with surprises... LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete